How to Attach Drive Assembly to Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Be sure the Stand Mixer is OFF (0) and unplugged. Keep the motor head tilted back and put the Dasher and Freeze Bowl into place.
- Place Drive Assembly onto the mixer, aligning the cutout with the mixer shaft.
- Lower the motor head to engage the Drive Assembly with the Dasher. If the Drive Assembly doesn’t engage the Dasher, slide the Drive Assembly either back or forward until it does engage the Dasher properly.
- Make sure the motor head is down completely.
- Place locking lever in the LOCK position. Before mixing, test the lock by attempting to raise the motor head.
- Plug the Stand Mixer into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Refer below video for KitchenAid® Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.