Programming the manual mode for the KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl
- To program the time and temperature on your Precise Heat Mixing Bowl, press the MANUAL/CHOCOLATE mode button once. The Manual indicator and the temperature will lash.
- While the temperature flashes, turn the TEMPERATURE/TIME selection toggle button to set your desired temperature.
- To set the timer, press the TEMPERATURE/TIME selection toggle button once. While the hour position flashes, turn the TEMPERATURE/TIME selection toggle button to set your desired time.
- Repeat step 3 to set the minutes. (Time can be selected in 1-minute increments up to 1 hour. Times longer than 1 hour are selected in 15-minute increments.)
- When the time and temperature are programmed, press the START/ CANCEL button. “Preheating” will display. When the desired temperature has been reached, a tone will sound three times, and the timer will start to count down.
- Put ingredients into the stainless steel bowl. Be sure not to fill past the “max fill” line. If desired, place the lid on the bowl. The lid is used at higher temperatures to maintain consistent heat within the stainless steel bowl.
NOTE: To program the temperature without programming the timer, press the START/CANCEL button immediately after programming the temperature.
NOTE: When using the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl by itself, place it on a flat, level surface. The lid may be used at any time when using without the Stand Mixer.
Changing the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius
Press and hold the large round button for 3-5 seconds to change the display from F to C.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.