Cooking with KitchenAid Nonstick Cookware
Nonstick cookware makes cooking and cleanup a breeze!
- Do not pre-heat nonstick cookware, even on low heat.
- Ingredients or cooking oil that works best with moderate heat should be placed in the pan before heating the pan.
- Use low to medium heat for best cooking results and to save energy.
- It is recommended to begin the cooking process on low for 1–2 minutes before increasing heat.
- Best results, especially with proteins, are achieved when ingredients are allowed to warm close to room temperature before cooking.
- Do not leave an empty pan on a hot burner or allow the pan to boil dry. This may damage the cookware.
- Cookware with silicone-grip handles is oven safe up to 400 °F (204 °C).
- Cookware with stainless steel handles (without silicone grip inserts) is oven safe up to 500 °F (260 °C).
The use of aerosol cooking sprays with nonstick cookware is not recommended. Sprays can build up and cause the cookware to lose its nonstick properties.
Suggested Alternative: Use a manual misting or spray bottle if the ease of spray oil is desired. Reusable oil spray and mister bottles provide an aerosol-free alternative.
Nonstick staining occurs even with normal use, but is not considered a defect and is not covered under warranty
- Pans with nonstick coating should not be used under the broiler.
- Do not place cookware with silicone grip handles under the broiler.
- This cookware features a PFOA-free nonstick surface. Avoid using sharp-edged and metal utensils that may scratch or cut the nonstick surface.
- Do not cut inside the cookware.
Contact Support for KitchenAid Cookware
Meyer Corporation, U.S. is responsible for the production, distribution, and service for KitchenAid cookware.
The following link to Meyer’s support portal for KitchenAid provides all support needs. Meyer’s support team is available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm PT, excluding holidays.
Please visit: https://support.kitchenaidcookwareus.com
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use this support link for any other KitchenAid product that is not associated with “cookware”.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.