Preheat the +Baking Stone Attachment before placing food. While the length of preheat time will vary depending on the oven temperature, the Heating Element will bring the +Baking Stone Attachment to temperature in under 30 minutes.
The +Baking Stone Attachment is glazed for easy cleaning, but it can be lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
CLICK HERE for installation instructions
CLICK HERE for information on cleaning
Tips for Use
- To transfer multiple items on and off the +Baking Stone Attachment easily, place parchment paper on a non-rimmed cookie sheet and arrange the items on the parchment in a single layer. When the +Baking Stone Attachment is preheated, slide the parchment paper with the items onto the stone and bake as usual. When done, slide the parchment paper back onto the sheet.
- Cover the +Baking Stone Attachment with a sheet of parchment paper for easier cleanup, especially when baking items such as free form pies, tarts, or fruit turnovers. Baked-on pie filling can be very difficult to remove from the +Baking Stone Attachment.
- To gain easy access to the stone, extend the roll-out rack for powered attachments. Simply push the +Baking Stone Attachment fully back into the oven cavity (within 2 minutes) to continue the cycle.
- Some items, such as bread and rolls, do not need to be turned. When baking items such as fresh breaded fish or chicken, turn halfway through baking.
- Pizza up to 14" (35.6 cm) will fit on the +Baking Stone Attachment.
- Long, skinny items, such as baguettes, can be placed diagonally on the +Baking Stone Attachment to better fit.
- Do not use under the broiler.