Preheat the +Baking Stone Attachment before placing food. While the length of preheat time will vary depending on the oven temperature, the Heating Element will bring the +Baking Stone Attachment to temperature in under 30 minutes.
The +Baking Stone Attachment is glazed for easy cleaning, but it can be lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
CLICK HERE for installation instructions
CLICK HERE for information on cleaning
Tips for Use
- To transfer multiple items on and off the +Baking Stone Attachment easily, place parchment paper on a non-rimmed cookie sheet and arrange the items on the parchment in a single layer. When the +Baking Stone Attachment is preheated, slide the parchment paper with the items onto the stone and bake as usual. When done, slide the parchment paper back onto the sheet.
- Cover the +Baking Stone Attachment with a sheet of parchment paper for easier cleanup, especially when baking items such as free form pies, tarts, or fruit turnovers. Baked-on pie filling can be very difficult to remove from the +Baking Stone Attachment.
- To gain easy access to the stone, extend the roll-out rack for powered attachments. Simply push the +Baking Stone Attachment fully back into the oven cavity (within 2 minutes) to continue the cycle.
- Some items, such as bread and rolls, do not need to be turned. When baking items such as fresh breaded fish or chicken, turn halfway through baking.
- Pizza up to 14" (35.6 cm) will fit on the +Baking Stone Attachment.
- Long, skinny items, such as baguettes, can be placed diagonally on the +Baking Stone Attachment to better fit.
- Do not use under the broiler.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.