Preheat the +Grill Attachment per the recipe instructions before placing food. The +Grill Attachment has a nonstick coating for easy cleaning. Metal utensils may scratch or damage this coating.
The +Grill Attachment has an additional Sear functionality for creating grill lines. While cooking, touch the Sear button on the console. The +Grill Attachment will reach a more intense heat for 5 minutes to sear grill lines into the food.
- Opening the door will slow grilling and may adversely affect the browning.
- Always use an instant-read meat thermometer to determine doneness.
CLICK HERE for installation instructions
CLICK HERE for information on cleaning
Tips for Use
- Add 1 cup (240 mL) of water to the base pan when grilling to avoid smoke generation.
- When grilling unevenly thick pieces of fish or meat, position the thickest parts in the center of the +Grill Attachment for more even results.
- Remove excess fat from meats or poultry. With steaks or chops, slash the edges of fat to prevent meat from curling.
- Choose items to be grilled that are about the same size and thickness.
- Leave 1" (2.5 cm) of space around each item being grilled.
- Brush sauces or glazes on in the last few minutes. High-sugar sauces or glazes are more likely to burn if added too early.
- When grilling pizza, cook one side of the crust until grill marks are the desired darkness. Remove from the +Grill Attachment and put toppings on the grilled side. Slide pizza back onto the +Grill Attachment to finish cooking.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.