Preheat the +Grill Attachment per the recipe instructions before placing food. The +Grill Attachment has a nonstick coating for easy cleaning. Metal utensils may scratch or damage this coating.
The +Grill Attachment has an additional Sear functionality for creating grill lines. While cooking, touch the Sear button on the console. The +Grill Attachment will reach a more intense heat for 5 minutes to sear grill lines into the food.
- Opening the door will slow grilling and may adversely affect the browning.
- Always use an instant-read meat thermometer to determine doneness.
CLICK HERE for installation instructions
CLICK HERE for information on cleaning
Tips for Use
- Add 1 cup (240 mL) of water to the base pan when grilling to avoid smoke generation.
- When grilling unevenly thick pieces of fish or meat, position the thickest parts in the center of the +Grill Attachment for more even results.
- Remove excess fat from meats or poultry. With steaks or chops, slash the edges of fat to prevent meat from curling.
- Choose items to be grilled that are about the same size and thickness.
- Leave 1" (2.5 cm) of space around each item being grilled.
- Brush sauces or glazes on in the last few minutes. High-sugar sauces or glazes are more likely to burn if added too early.
- When grilling pizza, cook one side of the crust until grill marks are the desired darkness. Remove from the +Grill Attachment and put toppings on the grilled side. Slide pizza back onto the +Grill Attachment to finish cooking.