KitchenAid Dicing Kit and Storage Case Assembly
The KitchenAid® Dicing Kit Accessory for 13, 14, and 16 Cup Food Processors slices then dice hard or soft fruits and vegetables for uniform cubes every time.
- Perfect for salsa, dicing potatoes for hash browns, or fruits for a summer fruit salad.
- The Dicing Kit comes with select 13 and 14 cup model regular mouth food processors and may include a dicing kit cover with a regular feed tube if your model comes with a wide mouth feed tube.
- It can also be purchased separately and includes a dicing kit cover with a regular (not wide mouth) feed tube. The dicing kit cover with the feed tube works as both a dicing kit storage case cover as well as a work bowl lid for your food processor.
NOTE: The dicing kit can only be used with a regular size feed tube (as shown).
Installing the Dicing Kit
IMPORTANT: The work bowl cover must be securely in place or the food processor will not turn on.
Inserting the grid properly into the food processor or storage case:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to place the grid properly, with the grid edge flush side UP in order to fit properly in the food processor work bowl, and storage case.
- If it is installed upside down, the food processor will not turn on, and the storage case will not close.
- To reinsert into the storage case, place the grid, flush side UP in the case, matching the notches to the indentations to enable the storage case lid to engage.
- TIP: Align the grid with the cleanout handle stored beneath to ensure it is properly placed in the case. You should be able to see the entire handle of the cleanout tool beneath the grid if stored properly.
NOTE: You will see embossed numbers and letters on the underside of the dicing grid. These should not be visible if assembled properly.
Removing the lid from the Dicing Kit:
To remove the lid from the dicing kit, place your thumb on the indentation, and slide to the LEFT to release the lid and lift UP to remove. NOTE: The lid may be slightly difficult to remove when new, but will become easier with use.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.