Attaching the Pasta Press to Stand Mixer
- Turn Stand Mixer OFF and unplug.
- Remove the attachment hub cover.
- For Stand Mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover: Flip-up to open.
- For Stand Mixers with a removable attachment hub cover: Turn the attachment knob counterclockwise to remove attachment hub cover.
- Insert attachment shaft housing into the attachment hub, make sure the power shaft fits into the square hub socket. If necessary, rotate the Pasta Press back and forth. For proper position, the pin on the attachment housing should fit into the notch of the hub rim.
- Tighten the Stand Mixer attachment hub knob until the Pasta Press attachment is completely secured to the Stand Mixer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.